The Art of Insecurities by Iago

 (In British accent) 

Hello my disciples, today I shall teach you how I have fooled the ones closest to me, the ones who have love me but I have loved not. This is art I have used to claw at fears, questions and confusion of my closest friends, and make them turn on thy love. The art of insecurities. My sharpest swords, my strongest shield, and my darkest magic. 

Assignment #1: Let's start off with love, a humans biggest insecurity. Our mind question loves everyday no matter who it is; for example, you have been dating someone for a while and you get to the stage where you are considering saying the words, "I love you". Now, your only goal is to figure out if the other person feels the same way. Contemplation runs ramped through your head, do they feel the same way? Could they have someone else? What are the chances they will say no? This is the perfect moment you can catch someone, when their most important person is in question. Now it's your turn to bring out falsities, tell the lover the answer they would hate the most, or to question what you have noticed them worrying a little too much about. The goal is to make them imagine anything and everything possible, just like Othello. 

how much do you love me ? - Meme by lupixxx :) Memedroid

Assignment #2: Targeting honesty is the next best thing you could do other than targeting love, something we call gas lighting in our modern world. Question the persons trust on you. Everyone is always thinking of their closest friends or news friends are trustable sources, and if anything seems to go wrong in their lives, the first thing to blame is honesty and trust. Yet, you don't want them to not trust you even if you're plotting to ruin their life. The fact is that you're exploiting them to feel dishonest with themselves due to the fact that they don't trust you. You become the indomitable source of credibility to them because there is no reason for them to not trust you - right? That's why the call me the honest Iago,  because I always have a reason for someone to trust me. 

16 Gaslighting Memes to Help You Feel a Little Less Alone | The Healthy

There are many other ways one might go on attacking insecurities, but know that the is your most powerful tool as long as you are good at it. I have ended up with a couple scars and a tiny hole in my stomach, but my plan has always been seen through. From Othello, to Cassio, to Desdemona, its clear to me that the only ideal you could develop is to make sure you build a background knowledge on who you are targeting, manipulate that knowledge, and exploit it till you are almost caught.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life As A Male Feminist