Appreciate don't Depreciate

My biggest pet peeve is to see someone who has potential to be influenced by their environment and stick to being something much less than what they should be. They depreciate. Their friends telling them pursuing something new is "being stupid", or wanting to be something amazing in your future "is lying to yourself". Are you that unsure about yourself that you have to project it? The thing is, I have surrounded myself with such friends that will never let me depreciate. They will invest in me and my time. They will help me and hurt me to see me grow. That why I want to give my first appreciation to the close circle of friends I have. They are prospective people who have rubbed of their traits on me and I hope they rub them off on every single other person they meet. 
To depreciate, or not to depreciate- that is the question! | Prairie  Insurance
The next big thanks I would like to give is to the friends I have met in the gym for the last two years. They have watched me grow tremendously, and I have watched them as well. That journey all of us have experienced together is something we never struggle to talk about because we all know that journey was made easier through all of us. They would watch me struggle with weights and they would also watch me hit personal records that are miles above my own expectations. This is probably the most appreciative community I have met in my whole life and I know they will always be there at any gym I go to.
Finally, I want to appreciate my mom (my dad is also great) for helping me evolve into a much more accepting person this year. I have this strive that I can always do better and be better, and it is a very good attitude to have until it becomes quite toxic to myself because I would struggle to get things done because I thought it wouldn't be good enough or not be up to some unrealistic standard; however, my mom always told me to think about how much effort I really put in and what the output was and if I really did put in effort it would be something that is always gonna be good. That really made me improve on myself because I learned to put in a lot more effort and also be satisfied with most of the thing I do while also striving for the best.
The little thing I want to appreciate are my friends during my spring break trip an dhow much of a blast we had. My tennis team this year who all made me feel like a great person with a great sense of humor, and last but not least, my English table for book clubs which was very entertaining.
This year is general is a highlight of my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life As A Male Feminist